06 February 2011
05 February 2011
03 February 2011
A 15-year old boy in a small town in Maryland sat down at his computer after getting home from school one day. He turned it on, logged into AIM, and was then surprised to receive an IM from a classmate of his, who had been absent that day.
It consisted of two words; "Please come." Confused, the boy sent a reply, asking why he'd been absent that day. After two more messages and fifteen minutes with no response, he decided to get on his bike and head over to his classmate's house. It was a short ride, only about five minutes away.
When he got to the house, he found the door was unlocked. Inside, partially dried blood was splattered over the walls and floors, and an unrecognizable figure was crumpled against the far wall. It was missing an arm and a leg, and bloody streaks on the floor lead away from the body and into the kitchen. The boy slammed the door closed, and immediately called 911 on his cell phone.
When the police arrived, they found three corpses, as well as tracks leading away from the house from the back door. The forensics report concluded that the entire family, the boy's classmate and his parents, had been killed sometime the previous night
28 January 2011
A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. She explained that it was a storeroom, and that it was out of bounds. She reminded him of this several times before allowing him upstairs. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. However the insistence of the woman had piqued his curiosity, so the next night he walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye.
What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was incredibly pale. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while, was this a celebrity? The owners daughter? He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. As he was still looking, the woman turned sharply and he jumped back from the door, hoping she would not suspect he had been spying on her. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. He felt embarrassed that he had made the woman so uncomfortable, and hoped she had not made a complaint with the woman on the front desk.
At this point he decided to consult her for more information. After some gentle quizzing and the promise that the explanation would go no further than him she finally said "Well, I might as well tell you the story of what happened in that room. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in there, we find that even now, people get uncomfortable staying there. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."
One afternoon, a couple was traveling on by car when at a far distance they saw a woman in the middle of the road, waving frantically.
The wife told her husband to keep on driving because it might be too dangerous, but the husband decided to pass by slowly so he wouldn't stay with the doubt on his mind of what might have happened and the chances of anyone being hurt. As they got closer, they noticed a woman with cuts and bruises on her face as well as on her arms. They then decide to stop and see if they could be of any help.
The cut and bruised woman was begging for help telling them that she had been in a car accident and that her husband and son, a new born baby, were still inside the car which was in a deep ditch. She told them that the husband was already dead but that her baby seemed to still be alive.
The husband that was traveling decided to get down and try to rescue the baby and he asked the hurt woman to stay with his wife inside the their car. When he got down he noticed two people in the front seats of the car but he didn't pay any attention to it and took out the baby quickly and got up to take the baby to it's mother. When he got up, he didn't see the mother anywhere so he asked his wife where she had gone. She told him that the woman followed him back to the crashed car.
When the husband went back to look for her, he noticed that clearly the couple in the front seats were dead, one of whom was unmistakeably the woman who had flagged them down.
The Survival Guide
- Mirrors and darkness don't mix.
- Actually mirrors are a general "NO"; in creepypasta world, there is nothing more sinister.
- There is zero chance of survival if you look at the thing that no one else can see or answer its question incorrectly.
- If you are alone at night in a creepy mental institution, take some time to consider what the fuck are you doing there. Then, if it is appropriate to do so, leave.
- Avoid going to places where everyone else who went there never came back or died inexplicably.
- If someone stops your vehicle at night and asks to come with you, it would probably be in your best interests to politely decline.
- Killing is the last method of survival; use it sparingly but without fear.
- WHO WAS PHONE is always a good thing to ponder. Also who the hell answers a phone while kissing a dead person's sexy daughter? A douche is who.
- Get a simple .38 revolver. Load it with 2 silver bullets. If you really feel there is no chance to come alive out of a situation, take one shot at whatever's threatening you. If this doesn't work, you still have the last shot to become an hero with.
- Area 51 is simply too well guarded to let you in. Or to let any alien out.
- When going to a hotel, try to steer clear of unauthorized areas. If you couldn't resist but you saw a red thing, take some time to consider the price range and hotel standard on your next visit. Have you ever stayed at a haunted Hilton?
- When booking your hotel stay, Trip Advisor can be an invaluable tool in deeming whether your choice is the scene of a multiple murder/full of dead people/built at the mouth of hell. Local newspapers can also be helpful.
- Invoking demons, speaking weird languages and performing rituals of any kind is considered dangerous. Refrain from doing that, especially around abandoned warehouses, churches, psychiatric institutions, forests and mirrors.
- When going to a new area, environmental understanding is a key to survival. Ask around for cursed places, legends, dangers and other details. Listen to the local advice, and don't be afraid to ask if you're unsure of which attacks/disappearances are paranormal and which aren't.
- Always have a Bible next to your bed. Provides average reading material, proof of beliefs and a really heavy object to throw at enemies.
- Don't count on holy water. Get a sturdy vial of sulfuric acid and let a priest consecrate it.
- Japanese priests cleanse rooms by waving katana swords around. Their ritual is also 100% effective on corporeal forms.
- If you find 666 messages on your phone, mailbox, email, etc. consider changing the said service provider. Also don't bother listening /reading the messages. It's spam. Extra dimensional, possibly, but spam nevertheless.
- Old pharmaceutical companies can't help you. Unless you specifically need “Blood Of The Innocent”, ”Snake Oil”, and “Radioactive Syrup”. Which is never.
- If you need to sign it in blood, you do not need to sign it. All mainstream governing bodies will accept contracts signed in ink. Bear this in mind if offered deals that seem too good to be true.
- Lighthouses are dangerous. Avoid them at all costs. If you work at a lighthouse consider a career in insurance sales, or veterinary care.
- There is simply no reason to listen to music that causes suicidal tendencies, or to watch films that have had strange/disastrous consequences..
- If you like to plan ahead and have some money, buy your auntie and uncle a house in Bel-Air. Nothing can harm you there no matter how scared your mother is.
- Secret secluded untouched places in old buildings are left untouched for a reason. Pioneers never say die but they have an unusually high mortality rate.
- Before you start swimming in the ice-cold waters of a murky lake at the center of a dark forest at midnight, ask yourself if you really want to travel to an ancient and terrifying city. If the answer is "no," then stay at home and watch whatever quality programming is available on Cinemax.
- On your 33rd birthday try celebrating in a well-lit house in the company of others.
- Refrain from using the One True Name for anything, there is probably a reason people gave it a nick.
- Watching TV static for long periods may be hazardous to your health; try satellite TV to combat this problem.
- Get a cat. Those furry little hairballs seem to perceive unnatural phenomena better than us, and if desperate, simply throw it at whatever is about to get you.
- Cemeteries are bad places, especially in foggy conditions and on Halloween.
- Try not to close your eyes, ever. If you must, do so only briefly.
- If you hear chanting, run until you are out of earshot.
- If you are too old to play with dolls, you do not need to be anywhere near one of the creepy little fuckers.
- Legends can offer valuable insight of where not to go camping with friends.
- When babysitting, ascertain the family's tastes and preferences, to avoid being killed by poorly selected statues.
- Even if you are certain that running will not save you, it is always best to try.
- Even if the legend you read that convinced you to do whatever satanic ritual you did to summon the demon which is about to rape your ass states that they cannot be killed by bullets, take note that they can likely be wounded. A broken leg is not a figure of speech; it is a fucking leg that is broken. Unless said demon has multiple legs; then you're probably fucked.
- Before you pray to Satan to destroy your soul, you may want to stop and consider whether summoning a demon and getting absolutely nothing in return at the cost of your soul is a good idea.
- Think twice before going with your friends on a camping trip into a forest where a "mysterious creature" is said to reside. A polite "Thanks, but no." will suffice.
- Buy a dog. They will defend you to the end, or at least until whatever horrific being you just summoned with the tears of a thousand orphans eats it and shits out it's reanimated skeleton called gozer the gozerian.
- Before going into a mysterious cave with little space and finding mysterious runes written in white, STOP. Ask yourself whether or not it's actually worth it, then turn and get your ass out as fast as the situation warrants before a deathly creature tries to grab your leg.
- If you survive, which is unlikely, make sure you become well known as a insane person who some other poor sap will hear about. They will eventually talk to you so you can tell them how to preform a satanic ritual to summon a demonic being. After this you must immediately stop imitating an insane person so that when they come back with their soul in six hundred and sixty six pieces to rage at you for doing this to them your house will be for sale.
- Never EVER accept a game cartridge that you played as a child if it's missing a label or is old, shabby and has it's name written on it in marker, no matter how nostalgic you are, its a trap.
Follow these simple rules and little (or massive) harm may befall you. Either way, the important thing is to make sure your tale is told, copied, and pasted repeatedly.